- Campfire sites are available at $40 per site, on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Site fee includes: initial wood pile (approx 1 ½ -2 hrs worth), fire pit, benches, and counter for food prep (25 person max per site). Fires will be started by campsite staff at Corn Maze and no outside wood is permitted. Also available for purchase: additional wood $15/bundle, roasting sticks .50 ea, and Smores Kits $12 (serves 6-8 and has 4 roasting sticks).
- NO Alcohol and NO Pets allowed. There is NO electricity or refrigeration provided.
- Campfire site reservations are made on-line through our calendar. If there is an open campsite available you can rent the site from the Corn Maze building (accept cash and checks only once store is closed at 5:30pm).
- Weather permitting. If it is raining 4 hours before your scheduled event or the temperature falls below 35 degrees on the date of your reservation at Jonamac Orchard, you may cancel the event with no obligations and a full refund. In our area it may rain in the morning or afternoon but have perfect conditions for campfires in the evening. If the rain continues all day and the campsites are wet, we will cancel and you will receive a full refund (please allow 3 days for processing). We will do our best to keep you updated with the weather conditions for your reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 10 Days prior to the event will result in full refund. With-in 3-9 days of your reservation, you may reschedule for a different date or time subject to availability, but no full refunds will be granted after the 10 day cancellation period. Cancellations requested 48 hours prior to the reservation will not be refunded or rescheduled. Contact our staff via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (815) 825-2158 to request cancellation. You will be e-mailed cancellation verification. Please allow 3 days for us to process your refund or cancellation.
- Park in the Corn Maze parking lot and check-in at the Corn Maze Building to be assigned your campsite.
Campfire Reservation Calendar